HR Service Standards
Through defining the service standards below, Human Resources furthers its commitment to supporting high levels of customer service in alignment with the Service Matters Framework.
The below service standards will be piloted until March 2017. Staff are encouraged to review the standards and may give feedback on the delivery of the services against the defined standards. Feedback can be given via email to Service.Matters@acu.edu.au
HR advice (standard to be met at least 90% of the time over a year)
- A request for HR policy-based advice is resolved, or its priority for resolution established and communicated, within 24 hours of request.
Payroll services (standard to be met at least 98% of the time over a year)
- Payment of fortnightly salaries will occur on the communicated dates.
- Employment records will be maintained with submitted information as received by the fortnightly payroll cut-off time to pay salaries to staff and students.
- Online timesheets, which are approved, and covered by a valid employment contract, will be processed in the next available payroll fortnight end process.
Professional Staff Position Classification (standard to be met at least 90% of the time over a year):
- A request for position classification will be resolved and communicated:
- within 14 days from initial submission date where no changes are required to the position documentation; or
- within 21 days from initial submission date where the position documentation requires alteration.
Recruitment services (standard to be met at least 90% of the time over a year):
- A job offer/contract will be sent to the successful candidate within two working days of receiving complete approval from the hiring manager.