Can I download a recorded radio program [podcast] at home then use it in my class?
- the audience is limited to students and teaching staff who are taking part in the unit.
- the Part VA Copyright warning notice is displayed before the program is accessed
- a tangible copy is labelled:
- Made for Australian Catholic University’s educational purposes under Part VA, Copyright Act 1968
- Name of broadcast:
- Date of broadcast:
- Date this copy made:
- for digital copies, the file is labelled to indicate that it has been copied under the Part VA licence.
Staff are not required to keep full records of audio-visual copying unless the University is being sampled.
The copy should preferably be held on University premises whilst in use during semester, in case we are sampled by the Screenrights Agency.