Can I show a taped TV program in class?
- the audience is limited to students and teaching staff who are taking part in the unit
- the Part VA Copyright warning notice is displayed before the program is shown
- a tangible copy is labelled:
- Made for Australian Catholic University’s educational purposes under Part VA, Copyright Act 1968
- Name of broadcast:
- Date of broadcast:
- Date this copy made:
- for digital copies, the file is labelled to indicate that it has been copied under the Part VA licence.
Staff are not required to keep full records of audio-visual copying unless the University is being sampled.The copy should preferably be held on University premises whilst in use during semester, in case we are sampled by the Screenrights Agency.