The Strathfield Reception is located on the Ground Floor of the St. Edmund’s Building (Building S) and can be contacted on (02) 9701 4001.
Opening hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm.
Reception offers a variety of services, including:
- First point of contact for visitors
- General enquiries
- Campus maps
- Clancy boomgate
- Emergency (ambulance/police) calls
- Outgoing international calls for staff
- Mail – incoming and outgoing
- Express envelopes
- Receipt of deliveries and couriered items
- Courier bookings
- Taxi bookings for staff and visitors