Petty Cash

Minor items of approved expenditure (up to $150) may be claimed on a petty cash form for subsequent reimbursement in cash.

Petty cash claims can be made from the Finance Office located on Level 5 of 21 Berry Street North Sydney.

All forms and claims related to petty cash can be obtained from Finance department - please ask for Tuan Shaideen , or call in advance on (02) 9701 4213 to make an appointment.

Please Note: Payment from petty cash is for University work related expenses only. All petty cash claim forms must have original receipts or supporting documentation attached and be approved by a supervisor with appropriate delegation.