Kitchens and Staff Lounges
Campus Operations provides services to the following kitchens:
- 115 Victoria Parade: Basement, Ground, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4, & Level 5
- 250 Victoria Parade: Level 1 (Education x 2, Library Acquisitions), Level 4, Level 5, Level 7 (x2), & Level 8 (Provost, Staff Room, Faculty of Health Sciences)
- Daniel Mannix Building: Mezzanine (Campus Ministry), Level 1, Level 2, Level 4, & Level 5
- Modular Buildings: Level 1
- Cathedral Hall: Level 1 & Level 2
- 32 Brunswick Street: Level 1
- 34-36 Brunswick Street: Ground, Level 1, & Level 2
- 49 Brunswick Street: Level 1
- 174 Victoria Parade: Level 3 & Level 2
- 486 Albert Street: Level 4 & Level 7.
Campus Operations provides the following supplies on a regular basis:
- Full cream milk
- Skim milk
- Instant coffee
- Instant decaffeinated coffee
- Dishwashing liquid
- Dishwasher tablets (where applicable)
- Disposable stirrers
If a supply runs out, send an email to Servicedesk detailing what is needed and where.
Cleaning & maintenance
Staff members are responsible for cleaning and putting away their dishes on a daily basis. The kitchens are cleaned each evening. Items left out may be thrown out.
Refrigerators are cleaned out at the end of each month – food which is deemed to be spoiled or abandoned will be thrown out.
Refrigerators, dishwashers and microwaves that have been provided by Campus Operations are serviced regularly. If there is a fault with a kitchen appliance, send an email to Servicedesk detailing the item and fault.
Please consider others and cover your food while using the microwave. This will prevent unnecessary mess and cleaning for others.
Crockery and cutlery
Campus Operations supplies staff kitchens with crockery and cutlery every 5 years.