Keys and Access Control Cards

All requests for keys and access control cards must be made through Concierge by emailing

Please attach a completed Key Application Form (pdf, 75kb) signed by the head of your School/Department to your servicedesk request.

All keys and access control cards are to be signed out and returned to Campus Operations upon cessation of employment or transfer.

Lost keys or access control cards must be reported immediately. Replacements will be issued at a cost to the School or Department.

For staff needing to use access cards with a P.I.N. please see the Security System Instructions (pdf, 55.4kb).

ACU staff card