Expense Claims

Claims for reimbursement of over $100.00 for approved University expenditure are made on an Expenditure Expense Claim Form, obtained from Financial Services. Your Head of School/organisational area must countersign such claims, and all receipts must be attached. Reimbursement will be made by cheque, or direct to your payroll bank account by electronic transfer to the claimant.

Petty Cash

Petty cash to the value of $100.00 can be obtained from the Finance Officer, in the Student Centre. When claiming petty cash, receipts and a Petty Cash Form authorised by your supervisor must be provided.