NHMRC require applicants to use the Research Grants Management System (RGMS) to submit applications.
What is RGMS? RGMS is the NHMRC's new grants administration, reporting and awarded grants system. RGMS replaces NHMRC's previous Research Management Information System (RMIS) and various satellite systems. RGMS allows users to:
- submit and manage grant applications online and
- maintain a Curriculum Vitae (CV)
RGMS also supports the assessment and peer review processes through dedicated reporting and workflow functions.
How to get a RGMS account?
- If you are a new user, please go to the RGMS login page and select the 'New User Request' link and follow the prompts on-screen.
- If you have already obtained a username and password, however either of them has been forgotten, please go to the RGMS login page and make a relative selection to set up a new one.
- If you wish to change your current password, please go to the RGMS login page and select 'Change password'.
NHMRC has provided Offline Forms for applicants to prepare their applications. Please note, the contents inserted to the form(s) are not saved automatically. Please save the forms first and then fill them out.
The NHMRC Funding Initiatives, external and internal Deadlines
The NHMRC major funding initiatives, external and internal deadlines are listed below:
(to be uploaded)
Heart Foundation (HF)
2013 closing dates
Please ensure you read the relevant instructions very carefully before submitting your application. Check the closing dates for each award to make sure you submit all parts of your application by the required deadline. Details are available at Heart Foundation > Research > Funding.
(to be uploaded)