ARC Linkage Projects for funding commencing in 2014
How to submit your application
Linkage Project applications must be submitted in the RMS (Research Management System) which is the ARC online grant submission system. Information on RMS is available on the ARC website
If you are having any problems with the RMS system please email the ACU Research Office in the first instance.
- Download and read the ARC Linkage Project Information
Please ensure you read the funding rules and instructions to applicants.
- Complete the application form in the RMS system
- Complete and upload PDF sections
The application requires some sections of the application form to be completed in separate word documents and then converted to PDF and uploaded.
- Obtain written agreement of all parties on the proposal by completing the Linkage Projects Certification form
- Submit the proposal via the RMS system to "Research Office" status
Once each of the sections denoted in the "Draft Summary Proposal" page have a green tick and show "Complete and Valid", click on the "Submit proposal to Research Office" button at the bottom of the screen. After you have done this you will no longer have access to the proposal and will be required to contact the Research Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your proposal unsubmitted to enable you to make any further changes.
- Complete the ACU Research Grants Coversheet
- Email copies of the following completed documents to the Research Office
- Linkage Projects Certification forms
- Research Grants Coversheet
- Feedback and Changes
The Research Office will review your application and will provide feedback. You will then need to make the necessary changes and resubmit your application to "Research Office" status.
- Submission of applications to the ARC
Electronic submission of the final application to the ARC is the responsibility of the Research Office. All applicants will be notified when their application has been submitted.