ARC Future Fellowships for funding in 2014
How to submit your application
Future Fellowship applications must be submitted in the RMS (Research Management System) which is the ARC online grant submission system. Information on RMS is available on the ARC website.
If you are having any problems with the RMS system please email the ACU Research Office in the first instance.
1. Download and read the ARC Future Fellowship Information
Please ensure you read the funding rules and instructions to applicants
2. Eligibility Exemption Request (if applicable)
The funding rules outline the situations in which researchers may apply for eligibility exemptions. Requests must be submitted in the RMS system using the Eligibility Exemption Request Form.
3. Complete the application form in the RMS system
Please ensure that you read the funding rules and instructions to applicants.
4. Prepare your Strategic Statement
Your application must contain a Strategic Statement from ACU. The statement should outline:
- How you as a Future Fellowship Candidate, and the proposal being submitted, are aligned with ACU’s existing and/or emerging research strengths;
- Describes how you as a Future Fellowship candidate align with and/or complement the staffing profile of ACU;
- Outlines the plans for the integration of you and your research into the ongoing activities of ACU at the end of the Future Fellowship.
5. Complete and upload PDF sections
The application requires some sections of the application form to be completed in separate word documents and then converted to PDF and uploaded.
6. Submit the proposal via the RMS system to “Research Office” status
Once each of the sections denoted in the ”Draft Summary Proposal” page have a green tick and show “Complete and Valid”, click on the “Submit proposal to Research Office” button at the bottom of the screen. After you have done this you will no longer have access to the proposal and will be required to contact the Research Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your proposal unsubmitted to enable you to make any further changes.
7. Complete the ARC Certification proforma
Download the ARC Certification proforma, complete the details and obtain all the necessary signatures.
8. Complete the ACU Research Grants Coversheet
9. Email copies of the following completed documents to the Research Office
- ARC Certification
- Research Grants Coversheet
10. Feedback and Changes
The Research Office will review your application and will provide feedback. You will then need to make the necessary changes and resubmit your application to “Research Office” status.
11. Submission of applications to the ARC
Electronic submission of the final application to the ARC is the responsibility of the Research Office. All applicants will be notified when their application has been submitted.