Applicants for postgraduate research scholarships are assessed on academic merit and research experience.
The scholarships that Australian Catholic University (ACU) offers include:
- Australian Postgraduate Award (APA)
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS)
- Indigenous Scholarships
- Endeavour Awards
- External Scholarships and Bursaries
- Development and Decline of Social Cognition and Emotion Processing
- NRI and ACU PhD Scholarships in Stroke Research
- ACU/OBI Regenerative Tissue Engineering Centre (AORTEC) Scholarships
- National Church Life Survey PhD Scholarships
- Goodstart Early Learning - Early Childhood Scholarship
For further information on ACU-specific scholarship and bursary opportunities, please go to our Scholarships and bursaries browser
Scholarships may also be available through Schools and Faculties or external sources. You can find more information through:
Author : Asher License: Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.