Financial Management Reporting
Standard Financial Reports are available in Reporting Centre to assist report users such as Managers and Project holders in carrying out their financial and resource management responsibilities.
In order to access Reporting Centre, a staff member will require written permission from their Supervisor. The approval must also detail the cost centres and project codes to which the staff member requires reporting access and whether salaries access is also required.
The approved request for access must be emailed to Finance.Melbourne@acu.edu.au
3. Types of reports
Reporting Centre consists of standardised reports for all Report Users. Customised reports can be created upon consultation between the Report User and Finance.
The types of reports currently available to Staff include Operating and Non-Operating reports:
- Operating Actual vs Budget Expenditure Report
Only if budget exists – Shows actual expenditure against budget allocation for the year.
- Operating YTD Revenue & Expenditure Report Provides a snap shot of the financial position of the Operating Cost Centre/ Project Code.
- Operating Summary Report by Cost Centre/Project CodeA summary of the financial position of the Project Codes or Cost Centres linked to the ‘top level’ Operating Cost Centre.
- Non-Operating Actual vs Budget Expenditure Report- Only if budget exists – Shows actual expenditure against budget allocation for the year.
- Non-Operating YTD Revenue & Expenditure Report - Provides a snap shot of the financial position of the Non-Operating Cost Centre/Project Code.
- Non-Operating Summary Report by Project Code
A summary of the financial position of the Project Codes linked to the Non- Operating Cost Centre.Available for all Codes:
- Detailed Transaction Reports
A list of all transactions from 2003 to date
- Salaries Report
Only available for Managers responsible for the code – Salaries charged to the Cost Centre/Project Code.
|Policy applies to||
|Date of Last Revision||01/01/2014|
* Unless otherwise indicated, this policy will still apply beyond the review date.