Completing an undergraduate degree is a major step towards achieving your goals for the future, and a world of possibility awaits you at Australian Catholic University.
A degree involves much more than lectures and essays. You will learn to think critically and be guided by social justice principles. You will gain skills and inspiration to bring about change in your community, profession and industry.
Find a list of undergraduate courses available to international students.
How to apply
- Check the entry requirements
- Prepare your documents
- Check the application deadline
- Lodge your application
- Under 18-policy
For most undergraduate courses, international applicants must have the equivalent of an Australian Year 12 Certificate. Check if your high school qualifications are recognised by ACU :
- Recognised qualifications for Diplomas (PDF, 27.3KB)
- Recognised qualifications for Bachelor degrees (PDF, 28KB)
You will also need to meet the English proficiency requirements for your course.
Prepare your documents
Your application must be accompanied by certified copies of:
- your passport
- transcripts and completion certificates from all academic qualifications
- evidence of your English proficiency
- additional supporting documents, such as evidence of relevant work experience, professional registration and reference letters, that are relevant to your course
Check the application deadline
Some courses have limited places, so check the application deadline.
Lodge your application
Make your application to ACU via any of the following methods:
- online application system
- an authorised education agent
- in person at an ACU International office at Brisbane, Melbourne or North Sydney campuses.
If you are currently studying an Australian Year 12 qualification in Australia or overseas, you may be required to apply to ACU through a Tertiary Admissions Centre.
An application fee of AU$110 will be charged if you apply online to ACU without the assistance of an authorised education agent.
Under 18 policy
If you are under the age of 18, you will not be accepted into ACU unless you have a parent or suitable nominated relative living with you in Australia who can take responsibility for your welfare. This nominated relative must be approved by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.
Page last updated: 2017-06-29
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/450606