ACU actively promotes informed debate and community engagement as part of our research programs. We have seven Research Institutes and a number of emerging research strengths.
Find a list of research courses available to international students.
How to apply
- Check the entry requirements
- Develop a research proposal
- Prepare your documents
- Lodge your application
- Request referee reports
Prepare a research proposal of 1,000 to 2,000 words that addresses:
- Description of the research problem;
- Aims, theoretical background, and hypothesis/research questions;
- Methodology and approach;
- Resources required to conduct the research.
Gather certified copies of the necessary documents for your application:
- research proposal
- academic qualifications (transcripts and completion certificates)
- evidence of English proficiency
- any other documents which can support your application (e.g. copies of prior research, awards, work experience).
Make your application to ACU International via any of the following methods: