Why study this course?
- Prepares you specifically for undergraduate studies in Health Sciences
- Allows you to meet the English and the academic entry requirements for nominated Health Science degrees
- Develops your English language proficiency within the context of your discipline.
- Familiarises your with the university campus, campus life and academic expectations at an Australian university
- Ideal course if you are a qualified Health Professional, a student with tertiary study experience, or have recently finished high school
About this course
In this program, you will study a combination of English language and academic skills subjects related to the disciplines of Health Sciences. Within these subjects, you will complete tasks which familiarise you with the kinds of assessments you will be required to complete in your first year of undergraduate studies. During your enrolment in TPP, you will have access to all of the university facilities, and will learn study strategies and skills to help you meet academic expectations. Upon successful completion of TPP, you will not need to sit for an external proficiency test to enter the degree.
CRICOS CODE: 073628D
Page last updated: 2017-11-29
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/743466