Studying abroad at ACU offers you a fabulous range of subjects to choose from. Students have the opportunity to take classes from any of the 4 ACU Faculties so long as they meet of all the necessary pre-requisites.
You can choose to study classes from any ACU faculty. Please note that not all classes are offered on every campus, and not all subjects are available in both semesters.
- Education and Arts -areas include education, arts and humanities, global studies and international development studies, media communications, social science, youth work, and creative arts, visual arts and design.
- Health Sciences -areas include counselling, environmental science, exercise physiology, exercise science, mental health, midwifery, nursing, physiotherapy, public health, psychology, social work and speech pathology.
- Law and Business -areas include commerce, business administration, accounting and finance, information technology, human resource management, law, marketing, supply chain management, occupational health and safety, and sustainability.
- Theology and Philosophy -both of these disciplines encourage students to search for wisdom, knowledge and truth.
Semester One 2016 (February - June)
- Faculty of Education and Arts Sem 1 (PDF 85KB)
- Faculty of Law and Business Sem 1 (PDF 70KB)
- Faculty of Health Sciences Sem 1 (PDF 75KB)
- Faculty of Theology and Philosophy Sem 1 (PDF 65KB)
Semester Two 2016 (July - November)
- Faculty of Education and Arts Sem 2 (PDF 85KB)
- Faculty of Law and Business Sem 2 (PDF 70KB)
- Faculty of Health Sciences Sem 2 (PDF 75KB)
- Faculty of Theology and Philosophy Sem 2 (PDF 65KB)
For more information on available units, please view the ACU Course Enrolment Guide:
For individual unit outlines , please view the University Handbook.
Study load information
All study abroad and exchange students must be enrolled as a full-time student for the length of their program. You can enrol in any subject in any faculty, provided there are spaces available.
A normal full-time load is four units (40 credit points). The minimum study load in three units (30 credit points).
Enrolment in more than four units will attract additional fees.
Sample comparison of credit points system for each ACU unit
- ACU = 10 credit points
- ECTS = 7.5
- USA = 3-4 credits
- Course: The program of study, or a degree,e.g Bachelor of Business
- Unit: The individual unit of study taken as part of a course. Sometimes referred to as a class, subject or module e.g MKTG100 - Principles of Marketing