Combine your English studies with a Degree at ACU
Combine your English studies with a Degree
Why 93% of our graduates get a job within four months
All of our programs are designed to equip students with the business and leadership skills required by the changing demands of the contemporary business environment. Over 100 hours of community engagement work and the opportunity to undertake business internships are part of all our bachelor degrees. We believe this is one reason our graduates boast a higher than average employment rate and are ready for the global job market.
- Practical experience
- International focus
- Professional recognition
Acquire skills in auditing, financial reporting, internal controls and management accounting, even if you’ve never studied accounting before
- Enhance your future employment opportunities by learning how to maximise an organisation’s financial resources
- Graduate with a degree that is accredited by CPA Australia and Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, and gain entry into the Professional Level Program CPA and the Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting.
- Build an in-depth appreciation of the global business sector and the potential for industry dynamics to impact on future business opportunities
- Gain expertise in analysis, evaluation, strategic and business process management in changing business environments
- Develop analytical, decision making and leadership skills that will prepare you for a career in commerce, government and not-for-profit organisations.
Select an area of professional specialisation that relates directly to your chosen career. Choose from a wide selection majors including: Accounting, Commercial Law, Financial Services, Human Resource Management, Information Systems, International Business, Marketing, Management, Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Management and Supply Chain Management.
Our Commerce degrees allow you to develop advanced skills and knowledge that will support you to pursue a senior management career.
- Eligible to apply for senior membership with CPA Australia, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, the Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI) and other professional organisations, depending on the subjects you study.
- 105 hours of voluntary work within a not-for-profit organisation.
- Additional 140-hour professional placement within a business organisation in your area of interest.