Faculty of Law and Business
business programs are designed for professionals looking to take their career
to the next level. Our business programs are developed in consultation
with sector leaders, and our academics are active in the business world and
engaged with the legal profession – so what you learn is up-to-date with
Why study business at ACU?
A focus on practical experience includes
internships, case studies, industry visits and community engagement opportunities
– so you’re work-ready when you graduate.
ACU's MBA is ranked #20 in the world
globally recognised MBA program. The CEO Magazine, International Graduate Forum
(IGF) ranked ACU's MBA in the top 20 worldwide and top 7 in Australia in 2014.
Up to AU$ 2000 scholarship offered to international
Faculty of Business offers a $500 tuition fee waiver each semester for the
duration of your course, providing that scholarship conditions are met.
Up-to-date with industry
with qualifications that will prepare you to excel in a range of professional
settings, including government, private sector, trade union and public interest
- Bachelor of Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce (Majors In International Business, Accounting, Human
Resource Management, Business Information Systems, Marketing, Management)
BUSINESS DEGREE WITHIN THE FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCE
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Commerce (Majors In Accounting, Business Information Systems,
Human Resource Management, Marketing)
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Information Technology/ Master of Business Administration
- Master Health Administration