This course is designed to help you prepare for the Occupational English Test (OET). The OET is one of the tests that meet the English requirement for professional registration in a health profession.
Why study this course?
- Receive instruction, practice and feedback on the tasks and skills necessary for the OET
- Familiarise yourself with the requirements of the OET
- Gain confidence and fluency in your communication within the context of your discipline.
- Ideal course for current students, students with tertiary study experience, and overseas qualified Health Professionals
- Part time mode to suit the needs of full time students or qualified health professionals