ACU’s EAP course is a pathway for direct entry into ACU degree* and diploma programs. EAP focuses on developing your English language proficiency and approach to academic study in order to help you successfully complete university level courses. At the same time, it allows you to become familiar with campus life and the resources and services available to you.
Why study this course?
- Gain entry into ACU degree and diploma programs*
- Learn the academic English skills you will need in your university program
- Study on campus and take part in university social activities
- Small class sizes mean you will get the extra attention you need
- High student success rate.
*Not including Physiotherapy, Speech Pathology or Education courses leading to teacher registration.