Permanent residency

If you are granted permanent resident status while you are studying in Australia, you must advise the University by submitting a Notification of Permanent Residency Form (PR Form).  

To be eligible to pay domestic student fees, you must submit the PR form before the census date   for your current semester of study.

If you submit the PR Form after the census date, you will remain liable for international student fees for the remainder of that study period. You will be eligible to pay domestic fees at the beginning of the following semester.