The ACU July School offers a range of intensive courses (units). Classes will be held at the North Sydney Campus. These units have been developed to enhance your own studies and provide a unique perspective on Australian and international society and culture.
- Classes will run from 10-21 July 2017
- Each unit has 25 -36 hours of face-to-face teaching over two weeks, and includes fieldwork, excursions and/or experiential learning
- Each unit is 10 ACU credit points – this is equivalent to 3-4 US credit hours or 7.5 European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
- Students receive an official ACU transcript with the grade(s) awarded.
Units to be offered in 2017 are:
- Applied Positive Psychology - COUN109
- Beaches and Coasts - GEOG202
- Bodies, Thinking and Feeling - HUMA112
- Entrepreneurial Business Field Experience - BUSN306
- Indigenous Cultures and Peoples- EDAB161
- Migrants, Refugees and Religion: Global and Comparative Perspectives - THEL620
- Justice and Change in a Global World - UNCC300
- Self and Community: Exploring the Anatomy of Modern Society - UNCC100
- Social and Cultural Contexts of Education - EDFD653 (Not offered)
*Please note that units that do not attract sufficient enrolments will not be offered.