If you are an international student, you will either enrol as a study abroad fee-paying student or take part in an exchange program. If you are a current ACU student, you will pay tuition as per your degree requirements.
- Study Abroad students pay AUD$2481 per unit. The study abroad program is available to students from universities that are not part of ACU's exchange partner network. If you are studying at an ACU partner university, you are entitled to a reduced tuition fee of AUD$1985.
- The exchange program is available to students from universities that are part of the ACU exchange network. Exchange students must be nominated by their home university and do not pay tuition to ACU. Find out more information about how student exchange works.
- Current ACU Students must seek approval from your Course Coordinator prior to enrolment to discuss degree requirements. If you are enrolling in the July School unit as an approved component of your ACU degree, you will pay tuition as per your degree requirements. If your chosen July School unit is not approved as part of your degree, you will be required to enrol on a fee paying basis.
Short-term accommodation can be arranged for your arrival in Australia (single room in a shared apartment). You should budget approximately AUD$350 - AUD$500 per week for accommodation.
- All students will be required to arrange and pay for their own return airfares to Australia. This is not included in the program costs.
- The social excursions and activities are optional and additional fees may be applicable.
- Food and meals are not provided. It will be the students’ responsibility to organise and pay for their own food and meals.
Page last updated: 2017-12-04
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/673336