The Peter Faber Business School Postgraduate Scholarships are available to eligible international students commencing a course offered by the School of Business in 2017. Recipients will receive a AU$1,000 tuition-fee waiver for the first year of their course, provided they continue to successfully complete all their enrolled units. Scholarships are awarded to postgraduates who have a prior academic result of 70% or greater*.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must:
- be an international student
- be enrolled full-time in an ACU postgraduate coursework program offered by the School of Business commencing in 2017
- not be receiving any other form of financial assistance from ACU or the Australian Government
How to apply
No formal application is required. The University will assess your eligibility based on the information in your application to study at ACU. Commencing postgraduate students who are successful scholarship recipients will be notified in the Letter of Offer issued by ACU.
- Results will be standardised for all candidates to 70% in the Australian higher education scaling
- The scholarship is not paid for units where credit is granted
- You must enrol in a minimum of three units in a semester to be considered a full-time student
- You must successfully complete all enrolled units in the first semester of study in order to be eligible for the second instalment payment for the second semester of study
- The maximum value of the scholarship over 12 months is AU$1,000
- The AU$1,000 value will be applied over the first two semester’s tuition fees in two equal installments
- The scholarship does not apply to higher degree research or honours programs, or undergraduate degrees, certificates or diplomas
- Candidates’ eligibility will be confirmed in their Letter of Offer.
* Australian higher education equivalent
Page last updated: 2017-05-08
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/1090105