To celebrate the commencement of the Master of Finance in 2017, ACU is offering ten $4000 scholarships to international students commencing in February 2017.
- Ten scholarships valued at $4,000 each are available, paid in two equal instalments
- The Master of Finance scholarships are open to applicants commencing in February 2017
- Criteria will be based on academic merit based on prior undergraduate degree results
This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria:
- Are an international student
- Commence the Master of Finance in February 2017
- Have been issued a conditional or full offer for admission by 20th December 2016
How to Apply
- There is no separate application process for this scholarship and all applicants who are holding a conditional or full offer of admission on 20th December 2016 will be considered.
- You can apply for the program online or through an agent
- You will be informed in due course if you have been successful for this scholarship.
- No additional documentation is required.