For new international students commencing in 2016
The Executive Dean's Scholarships are available to eligible international students commencing a course offered by the School of Business in 2016. It is valued at up to AU$4,000.
The successful applicant will receive AU$500 towards the cost of their tuition fees every semester, provided they continue to successfully complete all their enrolled units. The maximum value of the scholarship depends on the length of the recipient’s program:
- Bachelor degree (AU$3,000)
- Double Bachelor degree (AU$4,000)
- Graduate Certificate (AU$500)
- Graduate Diploma (AU$1,000)
- Masters degree over 2 years (AU$2,000)
- Masters (Advanced) degree over 2 years (AU$2,000)
- Double Masters degree over 3 years (AU$3,000)
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must:
- be an international student
- be enrolled full-time in an ACU bachelor degree or postgraduate coursework program offered by the School of Business commencing in 2016
- not be receiving any other form of financial assistance from ACU or the Australian Government.
How to apply
No formal application is required. The Faculty of Law and Business will assess your eligibility based on the information in your application to study at ACU. Commencing students who are successful scholarship recipients will be notified in the Letter of Offer issued by ACU.
- The scholarship is not paid for units where credit is granted
- You must enrol in a minimum of three units in a semester to be considered a full-time student
- The maximum value of the scholarship over 12 months is AU$1,000
- The scholarship does not apply to higher degree research or honours programs, or undergraduate certificates or diplomas.
Find out more about business courses at ACU
Please note - the Faculty of Law and Business reviews the conditions and eligibility for its Scholarship annually.