ACU will be awarding six scholarships worth $1000 to Malaysian international students who are studying at either Kolej Sunway Kuching or Jesselton College, Malaysia. This scholarship will be available to those commencing the Bachelor of Business Administration of Bachelor of Commerce at ACU in July 2016, February 2017 and July 2017 intakes.
- Three scholarships valued at $1,000 each will be awarded per partner institution (total of six).
- These scholarships are open to Malaysian international students for the July 2016, February 2017 and July 2017 intakes.
- Criteria for the scholarship includes academic merit.
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, you will need to:
- be a Malaysian international student
- hold an offer for a place in an undergraduate ACU Bachelor of Business Administration or Bachelor of Commerce program for 2016/17 intakes
- have successfully completed a Diploma in Accounting at Kolej Sunway Kuching, Malaysia; or have successfully completed a Diploma in Commerce/ Diploma of Mass Communication at Jesselton College, Malaysia.
- meet the course entry requirements.
How to Apply
No formal application is required. The Faculty of Law and Business will assess your eligibility based on the information in your application to study at ACU. Commencing students who are successful scholarship recipients will be notified in the Letter of Offer issued by ACU. Please contact Elaine.Koh@acu.edu.au for more information.
Why study business/commerce at ACU?
- ACU’s business programs are developed in consultation with sector leaders, and our academics are active in the business world and in research – so what you learn is up-to-date with industry needs. Our degrees satisfy the academic requirements for entry into the relevant professional associations.
- ACU graduates are high achievers and enjoy one of the best rates of employment in Australia. The University emphasises the ethical, moral, social and environmental duties of the modern business leader.
- A focus on practical experience includes internships, case studies, industry visits and community engagement opportunities – so you’re work-ready when you graduate.