Orientation is designed to help you settle in to life at ACU, so it is very important that you arrive in Australia in time to attend.
Visit the Orientation website for more information.
What will I learn?
Orientation will provide you with important information about living, studying and working in Australia. During Orientation, you will:
- register and enrol for your classes
- Find out more about the conditions of your student visa, including rules around working in Australia
- learn about your Overseas Student Health Cover, what it covers, and how to use it
- get to know your ACU campus and the support services available
- learn more about your new city and the community and government services available
- find out more about Australia, its culture and people.
You’ll also have the chance to meet other international students and ACU staff who will be part of your new life in Australia.
For more information on the orientation and enrolment schedules, please visit the orientation website.