Accept your offer
Payments for commencing international students
International applicants wishing to accept the University’s offer of enrolment must do the following:
1. Sign and return the Offer Acceptance and Payment Advice (OAPA) form
2. Pay the required fees as provided in your letter of offer.
3. Applicants accepting an offer to undertake a bachelor, masters or higher degree by research must also complete and sign the ACU International Student Acceptance Declaration and return this with the OAPA.
If you are currently studying at ACU please go to Student Connect for payment options.
Payment of initial fees and OSHC may be made by
1. Credit cards
2. International Bank transfer (This will connect you to the peerTransfer website for payment)
3. Bank cheque/international bank draft made payable to Australian Catholic University. Cheques and drafts should be forwarded to ACU International, PO Box 968 (40 Edward Street) North Sydney NSW 2059 Australia
Once your initial payment and signed documentation is confirmed a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) will be issued to you.
For further information or assistance please email email@example.com