The ACU July School is a 2-week program offered at our North Sydney campus in July 2016. It allows students, enrolled in universities in your country, to study a range of intensive courses during their semester break and get academic credit. Students who apply through your office will attract commission as outlined for Study Abroad students in your Agent Agreement. With the July School, students can:
- Fast-track their studies
- Study face-to-face with excellent teachers in small classes
- Study with local and international students
- Study for credit for two weeks choosing from a range of interesting units (courses).
- Receive an official ACU transcript
- Travel, study and meet new friends
- Enjoy our social and cultural program in Sydney, one of the world’s most spectacular cities.
- Book affordable short-term accommodation through ACU ready for their arrival in Australia.
Location: Sydney, Australia
Duration: Two weeks (4-15 July 2016)
Hours: 36 hours in total (class and practical)
Units (courses) relevant to: Psychology Community Engagement, Business, Health Development, Ethics
Credit: 10 ACU credit points (=7.5 ECTS credits or 3-4 US credit hours)
Cost: AUD$2250* (students from partner universities pay just AUD$1800)
Housing: AUD$700 for the two week program (single room in shared apartment)