ACU has modified entry requirements for postgraduate courses offered by the Faculty of Law and Business. From Semester 2, 2016 ACU will accept the equivalent of an Australian Bachelor Degree in any discipline for postgraduate business courses.
Previously, the faculty’s postgraduate applicants were required to hold a Bachelor Degree in a related discipline.
Graduate Certificate in Business Administration prerequisites:
- Bachelor degree in any discipline; or
- At least two years’ industry experience in a relevant role
- In special circumstances, applicants can submit a proposal alongside a formal application, demonstrating their knowledge, experience and skills are such that they are likely to succeed in the program.
Masters programs prerequisites:
- Equivalent of an Australian bachelor’s degree in any discipline (the equivalent of an Australian bachelor's degree in a related discipline will be eligible for up to four units credit) or
- A Graduate Certificate in a related discipline
The prerequisites apply to the following courses:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Professional Accounting
Should you have any questions, please contact your Regional Manager.