ACUXtra – American Essentials Film Festival 2017
1. What are these Terms and Conditions?
1.1 These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") govern the Promoter's competition (ACUXtra) giving you tthe chance to win 1 of 15 double passes or, 1 of 15 2x1 tickets to attend a general session of your choice at the American Essentials Film Festival 2017 in Palace Cinemas
1.2 By entering this Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You should read them carefully and we recommend you save a copy of them for your reference.
2. What is the prize & terms?
1. The prize is valued at market (1 double movie pass or, 1 2x1 movie ticket)
a. 1 x WINNER ONLY – each prize
b. Students may participate any time within the established dates
c. Winners are not allowed to receive more than a single prize
d. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, other credit or different product
3. When can you enter the Competition?
2. The Competition opens Monday 8th May 2017 and closes Thursday 11th May 2017 at 11:59pm
3. The draw will take place once the Draw entry has been closed as specified above
4. What do you need to do to enter?
4. To enter, simply login to ACUXtra for your entry to be recorded towards the Draw
5. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
5. What are the conditions of entry?
6. There is no charge to enter the Competition other than the usual internet connection charges payable to your service provider and/or the telephone company.
7. To enter this Competition, you must;
a. be a current ACU student
b. enter via ACUXtra only
8. You are not eligible to enter if you are an employee, or partner or immediate family member of an employee of the Promoter (ACUXtra) or any third party company or agency directly connected with the creation or administration of this Competition.
6. When will the winners be chosen?
9. This is a game of chance, the winner will be chosen randomly
10. Valid Entries: The Promoter will attempt to notify the winners via email. Should the winner fail to claim their prize within the competition established dates, the Promoter reserves the right to forfeit the prize to the next runner-up, or keep it for further competitions
11. The winner's name will be available upon the end of the competition on the promoter's Social Media pages, and other promotional collateral.
7. How will my personal information be used?
14. If you are a winner, you may also be required to participate in publicity in connection with the Competition. You agree that we can use your name on social media as 'the winner' and off-line in all media and press releases about or reporting on the Competition, the Event or the Promoter.
15. By entering the Competition, you agree to your personal information being used for the purposes described in these Terms and Conditions, including the purposes of assessing your eligibility, administering the Competition, prize fulfilment, and for contacting you if you are selected as a winner.
16. By participating in the Competition you hereby warrant that all personal information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
17. Any entry made or attempted to be made in a manner which in the Promoter's reasonable opinion is contrary to the spirit of these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unfair to other entrants will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the Competition. Examples of entries or behaviour which are not allowed include but are not limited to fraudulent entries, automated entries, cheating, hacking or deception.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice in circumstances beyond the Promoter's reasonable control where the Promoter reasonably considers such cancellation or amendment is unavoidable.
19. The winner acknowledges that all intellectual property rights belonging to the Promoter, such as but not limited to the ACUXtra logos and other images used to promote the competition, as well as the intellectual property rights of its partners and sponsors and any audio-visual material produced containing images of the Competition winners are and shall remain the Promoter's sole and exclusive property or its partners or sponsors.
20. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or mail delivery, communications line failure, theft, destruction, corruption, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
21. To the extent permitted by law, all entrants release from, and indemnify the Promoter against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the Promotion including (but not limited to) loss of income, loss of opportunity, personal injury and damage to property, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
22. In the event of any dispute, whether such dispute concerns the conduct or eligibility of participants, results or any and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.