The Bachelor of Marketing will give you the theoretical knowledge and practical skills needed for a career in marketing. You will learn how to:
- design, develop, implement and manage effective marketing strategies
- understand consumer behaviour
- use market research effectively
- know what factors to consider when pricing, distributing and promoting products and services in different markets
- understand marketing from an ethical viewpoint.
This marketing degree will also give you professional industry experience that will link your studies to the “real world” of work and improve your employability on graduation.