Course code: BSB51915
Key features of the course
- A range of interesting topics including:
- Emotional intelligence
- Workplace relationships
- Team effectiveness
- Project management
- Budgets and financial plans
- An approach that focuses on solutions and strategies under various business conditions
- Learn to plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems
- Small classes in modern class rooms
- Access to student activities in a University environment
- Access to academic skills support and career advice
- Pathway to the Bachelor of Business at ACU
- Those already in management positions requiring training in leadership and management skills
- Those who are seeking promotion into management positions
- Those who want to lead people, build and manage processes
- Those who are planning for a career in management
- Language, literacy and numeracy skills at an appropriate level to complete the course.
Possible career paths include:
- Administration managers
- Office managers
- Branch managers
- Store managers
- Team leaders
- Operation managers
We recognise your past studies and experiences. If you want to apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and Credit Transfer (CT) please refer to the student handbook and RPL/CT Policy on our website for further information.
BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
TBSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induction staff
BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
BSBADM502 Manage meetings
BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
Tuition fees and funding
The training is delivered fee for service. Please refer to our fees page for details.
VET Student Loans are available for eligible students. For eligibility criteria please refer to our fees page. VET Student Loan (VSL) gives rise to a HELP debt that continues to be a debt due to the Commonwealth until it is repaid.
Applications direct to ACUcom
Application for this course is made directly to ACUcom and not through VTAC. Please contact the office at email@example.com for more details.
Please note: you will be required to complete a pre-training review before the course commencement.
Page last updated: 2017-06-26
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/courses/771314