The OET preparation course is a program which aims to prepare students to take the Occupational English Test. It focuses on giving students a clear understanding of the OET and its requirements while improving the four macro skills of reading, listening, writing and speaking. The course is organised around a series of workshops and mock tests to give students practice in the skills required to perform satisfactorily in the test.
Students will develop
- Confidence and fluency in communication.
- The ability to quickly and accurately communicate in a clinical context.
- The ability to meet the language requirements for writing profession-specific documents.
- Listening skills to cope with a range of situations within a health profession context.
- The skills needed to quickly read and comprehend complex articles.