Terms and conditions
NSW Permit No: LTPS/17/15791
- By completing an Open Day survey, you are deemed to have accepted all terms and conditions of the prize draw. Instructions on how to enter the draw and details advertising the prize form part of the conditions.
- Australian Catholic University Limited ABN 15 050 192 660 (ACU) through its Marketing and External Relations team is the promoter of the prize draw.
- The prize draw opens at 9am (AEST) on Saturday 22 July 2017 and closes at 5pm (AEST) on Saturday 30 September 2017.
- The prize draw may be entered by completing an Open Day online survey post an ACU Open Day event (emailed invitation).
- In order to be eligible to complete an Open Day survey, entrants must submit a valid name and email address on the ‘Open Day register your interest’ form and attend an ACU Open Day.
- One valid entry per person.
- Entry is free (other than accessing the online survey and/or attending the event which is the entrant’s responsibility).
- The competition is open to prospective students considering an ACU course.
- Current ACU students and staff are excluded from entry in the draw.
- By completing the Open Day survey all entrants are consenting to receive email communication about the possibility of further Open Day market research.
- The winner will be randomly drawn by ACU Marketing and External Relations on Monday 9 October 2017 at the Australian Catholic University, 1100 Nudgee Road, Banyo QLD 4014.
- The winner will be notified by Friday 13 October 2017 via the contact details they provided. The winner’s name may also be published on www.acu.edu.au/openday
- Entrants have sole responsibility for ensuring that ACU has your current and updated contact details. The conditional winner must acknowledge receipt of the notification within 10 days or the prize will be redrawn.
- Should the winner not acknowledge receipt of their prize by 9am on Monday, 23 October 2017, a redraw will take place at 9.30am on Tuesday 24 October 2017 at Australian Catholic University, 1100 Nudgee Road, Banyo QLD 4014.
- The winner agrees that their identity and entry may be disclosed in winner announcements on the ACU website and any other marketing material deemed appropriate by ACU.
- The total prize is to the maximum value of $1,000 and is in the form of a Visa Prepaid gift card.
- The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The prize is non-transferable.
Page last updated: 2017-07-12
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/1307787
Follow on Facebook Follow on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Youtube Follow on GooglePlus Follow on LinkedIn