Blogs are content/issue driven channels, rather than personality driven channels.
They should be associated with specific material, events or part of a marketing campaign.
See http://blogs.acu.edu.au/how-to-apply-for-an-acu-blog/ for information on how to apply for an ACU blog.
When submitting online content, the following requirements apply:
- Use unique and relevant content – do not recycle content.
- Include valuable content – thought-provoking, entertaining, informational etc.
- Keep content short – aim for two-three paragraphs per blog entry.
To ensure the viability of the tool and to promote interest amongst users, the following suggestions apply:
- A minimum of one blog per fortnight.
- A maximum of five blogs per week.