ACU campuses will be open to the public for 2015 Open Day events in July, August and September.
Open Day gives prospective students, their parents and friends the chance to find out all about life at ACU.
It is an opportunity for people to learn about study options and how the University can help support their career goals.
There will be live entertainment by NOVA, lots of prizes to give-away, and great food on offer.
ACU Vice-Chancellor Professor Greg Craven said Open Day is an opportunity to discover why the University is so popular among students.
“ACU offers students a friendly, supportive environment for students preparing for careers in schools, hospitals, businesses and a range of other workplaces,” Professor Craven said.
“Coupled with the knowledge, professional experience and ethical practice students gain at ACU, it is little wonder why so many of our students are in jobs after graduation.
“According to the 2014 Graduate Destination Survey, 93 per cent of ACU students are in employment within four months of graduation.”
ACU staff and students will be on hand to answer questions and conduct tours of the campus.
Key activities and events
* Win prizes, including $10,000 to choose one of our international study experiences
* Find out about early entry, overseas study options, undergraduate and postgraduate courses, and alternative entry
* Entertainment includes interactive Facebook game ACU Racer and the crew from Nova FM
* Investigate studying in Italy at our newly opened Rome Campus
* Attend a session for parents and families
* Meet the academic staff: Faculty deans, heads of school and course coordinators can answer your questions about what to study and what’s involved
* Check out the Exercise Science displays, and see real-life modern analysis using state-of-the-art technology
* Meet the people who run our support services, including Campus Ministry, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Units and the Student Association
* See demonstrations at the Nursing, Midwifery and Paramedicine labs – you can even have your blood pressure and temperature checked.
Find out more
To find out more about ACU Open Day visit the website, call 1300 ASK ACU (1300 275 228) or email email@example.com.
For a full list of course offerings in education and arts, health sciences, law and business, and theology and philosophy, visit the ACU course browser.
Where and when
Brisbane: Saturday 25 July, 9am – 2pm
Melbourne: Sunday 9 August, 10am – 4pm
Canberra: Saturday 29 August, 9am – 4pm
Ballarat: Sunday 30 August, 10am – 3pm
North Sydney: Saturday 5 September, 8.30am – 2.30pm
Strathfield: Saturday 12 September, 8.30am – 4pm