Terms and Conditions
The ACU Alumni New Graduate Competition is open to 2013 Spring graduates of Australian Catholic University (ACU) only.
The competition is open from Monday 28 October to 5pm Friday 15 November 2013. Entrants must register by updating their details at graduation ceremonies (details form) or via the ACU alumni website (online details form), see: www.acu.edu.au/alumni_update
By entering this competition entrants are deemed to have accepted all the terms and conditions listed below:
Prize Terms and Conditions
1. Based on their choice, the graduate winner will receive one (1) of the following items:
a) Flight Centre gift voucher, valued at a total amount of $A500.00
b) Contiki gift voucher, valued at a total amount of $A500.00
c) Topdeck reservation contribution, valued at a total amount of $A500.00.
2. Prize options are subject to availability.
3. The ACU Alumni Office will provide details of each prize option to the graduate winner.
4. The ACU Alumni Office will coordinate the graduate winner's prize.
5. Contiki prize conditions:
a) The Contiki gift voucher is to be redeemed through Contiki directly.
6. Topdeck prize conditions:
a. The ACU Alumni Office will contribute $500 to a Topdeck reservation booking made by the graduate winner.
b. To secure a Topdeck booking, a $200 deposit will need to be made by graduate winner.
c. Topdeck will provide ACU with the payment details to transfer $500 to the graduate winner's booking.
d. The graduate winner will be responsible for payment of the remaining booking balance.
7. The prize non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
8. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the graduate winner must comply with any conditions of use of the Prize and the Prize company's conditions.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is free and open to Australian Catholic University (ACU) 2013 Spring graduates only.
2. To enter 2013 Spring graduates must register by updating their details at their graduation ceremony or online via the ACU Alumni website.
3. Non-attending 2013 graduates must register by updating their details online via the ACU alumni website, see: www.acu.edu.au/alumni_update
4. The competition is open from Monday 28 October to 5pm Friday 15 November 2013.
5. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
6. The prize is non-transferable.
7. The graduate winner will be notified in writing following the end of the 2013 New Graduate Competition.
8. The graduate winner will be selected using an automated computer generated random selection process. This will take place at 12.00pm AEDT on Wednesday 20 November 2013, at Level 17, Tenison Woods House, 8-20 Napier Street North Sydney, NSW, 2060.
9. The prize will be delivered to the graduate winner no later than 14 days as of the date the winner notified of their status as 'Competition Winner' and they confirm receipt of notification.
10. Delivery of the prize will occur once the graduate winner mailing details have been confirmed.
11. By entering the competition and accepting the prize, the online winner agrees to be interviewed and profiled for the ACU Alumni e-News Bulletin.
12. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting the prize is the responsibility of the winner(s). Independent advice should be sought.
13. The winner agrees that any loss or damage to the prize item/s sustained after receipt is their sole responsibility.
14. If the prize is unclaimed prize, a redraw will be conducted at 12.00pm AEDT on Monday 15 December 2013, at Level 17, Tenison Woods House, 8-20 Napier Street North Sydney, New South Wales, NSW 2060.
15. The second graduate winner will be notified in writing, in line with Point 9 and 10.
16. Australian Catholic University (ACU) is the promoter of the ACU Alumni New Graduate Competition, ABN: 15 050 192 660
17. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The promoter may change these terms and conditions without notice.
Page last updated: 2017-06-27
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/500157