Your Alumni profile
Alumni profiles are a great resource for many areas within the University. You all have a story to share, and we are keen to listen.
Profiles will be provided to:
- The Student Recruitment team – for showcasing our graduates during school visits and at careers events and campus Open Days.
- The Careers team – who are looking at all careers paths, from recent graduates in their first full-time role though to the more seasoned worker who has had a number of years in the workforce, and a number of changes during their career.
- Faculty staff – who like to share with current students the paths their graduates have taken.
- The Graduation team – for showcasing our Alumni at faculty-specific graduations.
Please complete the online form and upload your photo.
Supporting current students
- Be a voice for ACU - Who better than our alumni to tell future students about their great ACU experience? We are looking for ACU graduates to assist our student recruitment team at events and school visits in Australia and overseas.
- Guest lecture or host a workshop for current students - Speak to a group of students and share professional insights to help them transition to the world of work. Or contribute to the employability of our students by providing internships or work experience.
Connect with us