The Internationalisation Committee is a Standing Committee of Academic Board and replaced the International Policy Committee in 2009. The Committee's role is: to support and advise on the University's Internationalisation strategies and activities, to support ACU's mission internationally through the achievement of ACU's strategic plan and to report to Academic Board on key international issues.
Terms of Reference
- To provide recommendations to Academic Board regarding policy development and review, and the roles of and responsibilities for academic and administrative units in matters relating to internationalisation.
- To monitor and report on the implementation of the University's Internationalisation Strategy and provide advice to ACU International in relation to issues that may arise in relation to the strategy's implementation.
- To monitor and report to Academic Board on areas of risk that may impact on the university's international activities and also report on plans and actions aimed at risk minimisation.
- To provide a regular report to Academic Board.
- Pro Vice-Chancellor, International (Chair)
- Provost or nominee
- Chief Operating Officer and Deputy Vice-Chancellor or nominee
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Students, Learning and Teaching) or nominee
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research) or nominee
- Chair, Academic Board
- Executive Deans
- Director, Marketing and External Relations
- Director, Programs and Policy
- Associate Director, International Admissions and Student Relations
- Associate Director, International Relations and Partnerships
- Associate Director, International Marketing and Student Recruitment
- International student representative
Date of Establishment: 27 February 2003
Meeting Frequency: 3 times per year
Responsible Officer: Pro Vice-Chancellor, International
Executive Officer: Manager, International Partner Development
The Committee may form sub-committees or working parties to assist it in its work. If such committees are formed, Academic Board needs to be informed.
The Committee has the power to approve motions by flying minute.
Approved Internationalisation Committee: 28/08/2017
Approved Academic Board: 13/09/2017
Page last updated: 2017-10-31
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/470910