- Chairperson appointed by the Provost who holds a position of Level E
- Deputy Chairperson appointed by the Provost
- Deputy Vice Chancellor (Research) or nominee
- Executive Deans, or nominee if Chairperson
- A person who holds at least a substantive position at Level C, elected by and from the academic staff of each Faculty
Quorum: 7 members, including the Chairperson or Deputy Chairperson and the Executive Dean of the Faculty (or nominee) for any applicant under consideration.
- Director, Human Resources or nominee
- Elected staff member at Level C, D or E
Terms of Reference
To consider applications for promotion to Lecturer (Level B) and Senior Lecturer (Level C) and make recommendations to the Vice-Chancellor.
The Committee reviews the Policy and Procedures annually, and amendments are recommended to the Vice-Chancellor for approval. The last review was in 2013.
- Date of Establishment:
- 27 October 1992
- Meeting Frequency:
- Normally three times per year
- Responsible Officer:
- Executive Officer:
- Executive Officer, Secretariat