Led by the Provost, the Academic Portfolio is a central contributor to ACU’s strategic objectives 2015-2020. Home to ACU’s Faculties, the Portfolio includes a diverse suite of programs, capabilities and expertise- all united by the focus on academic innovation, service and quality. This approach is reconciled with ACU’s business imperative to build a sustainable Enrolment Plan.
The Portfolio is strengthened by the activities of the Executive Education, Academic Partnerships ACUCom and International Directorates, all working in conjunction with the Office of the Provost.
A hallmark of the Portfolio’s work is adherence to quality standards via oversight of the work of the Academic Board.
The Provost, Professor Pauline Nugent supports the Vice-Chancellor in providing strategic leadership and operational delivery of the University’s academic objectives including:
- Faculty of Education and Arts
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Law and Business
- Faculty of Theology and Philosophy
- The Thomas More Law School Academy ( Faculty of Law and Business)
- The La Salle Academy ( Faculty of Education and Arts)
- Academic Board
- International Directorate
- The Centre for Executive Education and Professional Development
- Academic Partnerships
- Office of Government, Policy and Strategy
- The Rome Centre of the Australian Catholic University and The Catholic University of America