Terms of Reference
Generally, to facilitate capital, human and academic planning on a national, state and campus basis across the University including:
- Co-ordination and contribution to whole-of-University master planning.
- Co-ordination and contribution to campus master planning.
- Co-ordination and advice concerning capital projects designated “major projects” by the Vice-Chancellor.
- Advice and contribution concerning matters of course development and deployment human resources; campus planning and development; and works undertaken by the University relevant to one or more campuses.
- Advice to the Vice-Chancellor concerning the designation of a member of the Campus Board as Principal Responsible Officer in respect of all major capital projects.
- Providing advice to Senate and State Chapters on any matters relevant to the above as required by the Vice-Chancellor.
- To liaise with other central University bodies including Academic Board.
- To consider national strategies around the student experience and amenities including accommodation and food services.
- Vice-Chancellor and President
- Chief Operating Officer/Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration)
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Students, Learning and Teaching)
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research)
- Associate Vice-Chancellor (NSW/ACT)
- Associate Vice-Chancellor (Melbourne)
- Associate Vice-Chancellor (Brisbane)
- Campus Dean (Ballarat)
- Campus Dean (Canberra)
- Executive Director Infrastructure & Deputy Chief Operating Officer
- Director Properties
- Director of Finance
- Director of Student Engagement and Services
- Academic Registrar (optional)
Appointed for a two-year term from among the Associate Vice-Chancellors and Campus Deans.
The Board may determine and review its own procedures and amend its Terms of Reference, as necessary.
The Board reviewed the Terms of Reference in July 2016.
Date of establishment: March 2012
Meeting frequency: 5 times per year
Responsible Officer: Chair, Campus Board
Executive Officer: Governance Officer, Directorate of Governance
Page last updated: 2017-06-27
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/894529