SUPPORTING ENTERPRISE AND INNOVATION
What is ACU Collaborate Plus?
ACU Collaborate Plus aims to support and develop fledgling businesses and small-medium enterprises (SMEs) through the sharing of resources, knowledge, research and expertise.
How does ACU Collaborate Plus work?
A multidisciplinary incubator space has been established in North Sydney, with a second one planned for Strathfield, to facilitate sustainable partnerships with not-for-profit and for profit organisations.
The purpose of the spaces is to:
- support and strengthen local networks of entrepreneurs, SMEs and industry
- enhance innovation in product and process development
- assist in developing suitable organisational practices through access to research and disciplinary expertise
- provide access to resources through work-integrated learning opportunities for SMEs, Businesses, undergraduates and postgraduates in the key areas of Information Technology and Systems, Visual Arts and Design, Law, Technology (Industrial, Wood, Metal, Textiles); Business (HR, Marketing, Administration, Events, Accounting), Health Sciences (including clinic services), Leadership and Management, and Innovative Education.
Register your interest
ACU Collaborate Plus is currently engaging with interested parties as it develops and grows. Below is the opportunity to register your details if you are interested in being involved in the project, or in staying informed. We welcome interest from everybody, including:
- Start-up businesses
- Existing SMEs looking to scale up
- Those interested in becoming pro bono business mentors
- Anybody else who may have an interest
This program is proudly supported by the NSW Department of Industry.