Theology and Philosophy
Short courses will be hosted at our Canberra campus in 2017 and coordinated by Dr Joel Hodge.
February - March 2017: Jesus’ Passion, Death and Resurrection
An opportunity to explore the most important events of Christian faith in the lead-up to Lent and Easter:
- What is the meaning of the Last Supper?
- Why did Jesus suffer and die?
- What does it mean that Jesus descended into hell?
- What does the Resurrection actually mean?
August 2017: Interpreting the Bible
An opportunity to understand key parts of the bible:
- How can the bible be interpreted?
- What is the importance of historical and literary context?
- What meanings can be drawn for today?