Law and Business
Passion for Law is an early offer entry program designed to nurture your learning passion and give you a step-up in your future career.
The ACU Passion for Law Program is about providing a unique opportunity for students with a Passion for Law. ACU believes passion and commitment to study are important.
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science/Bachelor of Laws *
- Bachelor of Business Administration/Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Laws **
- Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Global Studies
- Bachelor of Psychological Science/Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Theology/Bachelor of Laws
These double degrees are accredited to meet the academic requirements for admission as a solicitor, barrister ***
Available: Melbourne or Sydney campuses
THE BENEFITS for P4L – if your application is successful
- Early offer email
- Guaranteed entry ****
- Orientation program and transition to university law induction program
- Mentoring program
- Student Leadership Professional Development
- Textbook voucher up to $300
- Study abroad opportunities
- Pro Bono Program
- Network events
* Bachelor of Biomedical Science and Bachelor of Laws in addition to the above English requirement and ATAR of 78 require a study score of at least 25 in Mathematics (any).
** Students seeking accounting qualifications must take the accounting major offered in the Bachelor of Commerce
*** The courses have been approved for admission to practice law in Victoria and NSW
**** Subject to meeting minimum requirements of ATAR 78/OP 11, NSW - English (Advanced); VIC - English Units 3 and 4; a minimum study score of at least 30 in English (EAL) or 25 in any other English.