Law and Business
Our students are more than their score
ACU’s new Passion For Business (P4B) program is not just about your ATAR – it’s about providing a unique opportunity for student’s with a passion for business. Are you a current Year 12 student studying a business related subject at school and want to gain an early competitive edge?
ACU believes passion and commitment to learning are important. Passion for Business is a guaranteed early entry program designed to nurture your learning passion and give you a step up in your future business career.
THE BENEFITS – if your application is successful
- Guaranteed* entry into the ACU Business or Commerce course (as offered through QTAC, UAC or VTAC) of your choice
- Receive an Early Offer from ACU in September, before ATARs are released and well ahead of the usual Tertiary Admission Centre offer dates, securing your place to study before you complete your exams
- Access to our Business mentoring program and business seminars and workshops with links to industry, corporations and organisations, opportunities at state, national and international level
- Access to our Student Leadership Professional Development Program; consolidation of professional skills, leadership, ethical and sustainable decision making and communication skills
- Co-op Bookshop voucher to the value of $300
- Invitation to our welcome to ACU P4B event, includes transitional support program (high school to university) conducted on campus
*subject to meeting minimum requirements of ATAR 55/OP 18 and a pass in Year 12 English
Do you have a passion for law and commerce?
If your passion is law and commerce, we will show you how to combine the two to provide you with the skills and opportunities to work in both the courtroom and the boardroom.
With an ACU double degree in Law and Commerce you can access extraordinary choices in areas that excite and inspire you: practice as a barrister or solicitor, provide advice as an in-house counsel to an organisation, or pursue a diverse career