Law and Business
ACU will accept direct applications from non-school leaver applicants for undergraduate Business and Law courses in New South Wales and Victoria.
Not everyone who studies at ACU comes straight from school. You may have:
- completed Year 12 a long time ago
- completed TAFE or other VET studies
- started or completed studies at another university
- been working since you left school
- got a trade qualification
There are students of all ages at ACU. In fact, about half of our new students each year are non-school leavers – so you won't be alone.
The Faculty of Law and Business offers direct entry for non-school leavers to any Law and Business course at campuses in Sydney or Melbourne rather than applying through the Tertiary Admission Centres (if you have not already applied through VTAC or UAC).
- Direct entry covers all Law and Business courses
- You are not currently completing year 12 studies
- Your application must be to study a law or business course through ACU only
- Supply a CV to demonstrate your experience
- Your application may be referred to the Faculty of Law and Business for interview if English equivalence is not demonstrated
Note for Victorian applicants: Offers cannot be made until after Round 1 VTAC UG and GET offer rounds have closed. However, we can assess the applications and communicate, with instructions on how and when they will receive their full offer.
For more information Contact AskACU (1300 275 228)